Software engineering manager
– Research and analyst the demand of Shopify retailers, the company’s competitors, then plan and develop Shopify apps that serve Shopify retailers.
– Manage developers, testers to design, develop, implement Shopify apps and make sure apps are tested and work properly as requirements.
– Work with Shopify to list the company’s apps on the Shopify app store.
– Support clients for any questions or problems clients get.
– Work with clients to discuss the requirements, specifications, costs for custom projects.
– Work with the marketing team to grow up apps.
– Work on some services like building and maintaining websites, developing features, apps, plugins for Shopify and WordPress client.
– A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology.
– Have at least 1-year working experience in a similar position.
– Have at least 1-year experience on Shopify Platform
– Have Shopify Certifications (Product Fundamentals certification or Business Fundamentals certification ) is a PLUS
– Salary: (72,000 CAD/year)
– 10% net income of the company
Working place: Saskatchewan University campus, Saskatoon, SK, Canada.
please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org